Gillons Insurance Brokers Ltd. is a progressive Insurance brokerage with offices located in eleven communities throughout Northwestern Ontario.
We are continually growing and presently have multiple Account Manager openings in our Thunder Bay, Kenora, Dryden and Rainy River District offices.
We are seeking enthusiastic, out-going professionals to join our Personal Lines Service Team. As an Account Manager, your primary focus will be providing a high level of customer service to our clients in a professional and courteous manner, both in person and by phone.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong customer focus
- Client facing role, including taking payments, and completing duties as requested by clients
- Mail and data entry
- High-level of accuracy, keen attention to detail and problem solving
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with all MS Office applications including Word, Outlook and Excel is an asset
- Maintaining and ensure accuracy of clients’ files
- Maintaining working knowledge of company systems
- Well-developed decision-making, communication and consultative skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple tasks
- Work well within a team environment
- RIBO license desired, but not a prerequisite
Please submit resume with cover letter by February 28, 2021.
Salary for position depends on experience.
Gillons Insurance Brokers Ltd Attn: Human Resource Manager Re: Account Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.