July 28th, 2016
Gillons Insurance Brokers Ltd. is a progressive insurance brokerage with offices located in eleven communities throughout Northwestern Ontario.
We are continually growing and presently have an opening for an Account Manager in our Commercial Lines Department in our KENORA OFFICE.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Servicing an existing book of commercial accounts
- New business/renewal marketing with an Account Executive.
- In person, telephone & email communications with clients, dealing with their insurance
needs, and dealing with underwriters at our various insurance companies.
- Account and coverage review (Commercial Automobile, Property, Errors & Omissions
Liability, Directors & Officers Liability, etc.)
- Preparation of renewal quotations using Word documents and/or Excel spreadsheets.
Skills/ Experience Required:
- A valid RIBO licence is an asset. It will be a requirement to obtain this licence within 3 months
- Police criminal check upon hiring.
- Have superior customer service skills.
- CIP/CAIB designation or willingness to work towards it is an asset
- Working knowledge in Sig & ComXp is an asset
- High-level of accuracy, keen attention to detail and problem solving.
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Be able to work well on your own and in a team environment.
Please submit resume with cover letter by August 5, 2016 to: Carrie.firstname.lastname@example.org or;
Gillons Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Attn: Carrie Shouldice
Service Team Manager – Business Insurance
101 Park Street
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be