August 27th, 2019
Fun, Progressive Office seeking someone who is energetic and wants to make a Personal Lines – Front Line Account Manager a career with opportunities for advancement!
We are continually growing and presently have an opening for this very position in our Sioux Lookout Office. We are looking for someone to work from our Sioux Lookout Office or willing to commute from Dryden and are flexible on days worked in Sioux Lookout per week.
Gillons Insurance is seeking an enthusiastic, out-going professional to join our personal lines service team. The successful applicant must be dedicated to providing outstanding customer care. This position is flexible as to hours.
- Receiving and greeting clients as they enter our premises
- Receiving payments and providing receipts
- Data Entry / Processing of small policy changes
- All other duties as required
- Provide superior service to clients by advising on insurance related issues
- clients by advising on insurance related issues, Prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Maintaining working knowledge of company systems
- Well-developed decision-making, communication and consultative skills
- Work well within a team environment
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a virtual Team using shared electronic files
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing environment
- RIBO license would be an asset
Personal Lines Service Manager
Re: Front Line Account Manager
101 Park Street
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.