September 17th, 2019
Fun, Progressive Office seeking someone who is energetic and wants to make a Personal Lines – Front Line Account Manager a career with opportunities for advancement!
Gillons Insurance is seeking an enthusiastic, out-going professional to join our personal lines service team. The successful applicant must be dedicated to providing outstanding customer care. This is a full time position.
- Receiving and greeting clients as they enter our premises
- Receiving payments and providing receipts
- Data Entry / Processing of small policy changes
- All other duties as required
- Provide superior service to clients by advising on insurance related issues
- Prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Maintaining working knowledge of company systems
- Well-developed decision-making, communication and consultative skills
- Work well within a team environment
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a virtual Team using shared electronic files
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing environment
- RIBO license would be an asset
Please submit resume with cover letter to:
Personal Lines Service Manager
Re: Front Line Account Manager
101 Park Street
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Deadline to apply is October 1st 2019.