MASKS are mandatory when entering our offices at all times. We are urging our customers not to visit a Gillons office unless completely necessary.
To help ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, please consider completing your insurance needs from a distance.
- Call your broker or if you are unsure of who to contact call 1‑800‑465‑7797
- Email your broker directly or firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of our services can be offered electronically such as:
- Provide electronic documents
- E-signature options
- Taking bill payments over the phone or thorough online options
If you are feeling unwell or have a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms please stay home. Thank you for keeping our communities safe.
We are encouraging our customers to use our wide variety of payment options that do not require you to enter into a Gillons office, these include:
- Credit Card payment through your broker over the phone.
- Cheque mailed directly to your insurance company. Please do not mail any cheques to a Gillons office location.
- Payment online directly to your insurance company (not all companies offer this option, check with your broker if you are unsure of your insurance company and their online payment process).
- For the companies that do not offer pay online, you can make your payment via Gillons online if you bank with TD, BMO, CIBC, Scotiabank or Copperfin Credit Union and we will forward to your company on your behalf. Contact your broker and they will guide you through this process.
- If you would like to go on monthly payments contact your broker to make arrangements.
- You may also e-transfer using your client code, to email@example.com. Please contact our office for that number if not shown on your invoice.
If these payment options do not work for you and you must enter one of our offices, as of August 4, 2020, masks are mandatory when entering any Gillons office at all times, please ensure you wear a mask. Please perform the following precautionary measures when entering and exiting our offices:
- Wash your hands before entering
- Wear a mask
- Physical distancing
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home
- Wash your hands while exiting the building
Thank you for helping us protect you and our staff #slowthespread